Old Field

Originally a private home for a prominent Manhattan opera singer built in 1910, the house was converted to a catholic convent in the 1950’s. The house fell into disrepair and upon the current owners purchase in 2010, a full renovation/restoration of the main house, adjoining carriage house, cottage and seven acre property commenced. The main house is approximately 10,000 sf and schematic design to post-construction took three years.

Images: { path: '../../img/DSC_2326.jpg', span: 'col-md-12' },{ path: '../../img/IMG_2325.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6' },{ path: '../../img/IMG_2356.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6' },{ path: '../../img/IMG_2108.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6' },{ path: '../../img/IMG_2079.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6' },{ path: '../../img/IMG_2379.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6' },{ path: '../../img/IMG_2386.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6' },{ path: '../../img/IMG_2501.jpg', span: 'col-md-12' },{ path: '../../img/IMG_2485.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6' },{ path: '../../img/IMG_2473.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6' },{ path: '../../img/IMG_2392.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6' },{ path: '../../img/IMG_2419.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6' },{ path: '../../img/IMG_2749.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6' },{ path: '../../img/IMG_2731.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6' },{ path: '../../img/IMG_2791.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6' },{ path: '../../img/IMG_2795.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6' },{ path: '../../img/IMG_2817.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6' },{ path: '../../img/IMG_2831.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6' },{ path: '../../img/_MG_1102.jpg', span: 'col-md-12' },{ path: '../../img/_MG_0873.jpg', span: 'col-md-12' },{ path: '../../img/_MG_1219.jpg', span: 'col-md-12' },{ path: '../../img/site-plan.jpg', span: 'col-md-12' },{ path: '../../img/drawing2004.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6' },{ path: '../../img/drawing2.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6' },{ path: '../../img/drawing2005.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6 clearfix' },{ path: '../../img/drawing2002.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6' },{ path: '../../img/_MG_0704.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6 clearfix' },{ path: '../../img/_MG_1095.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6' },{ path: '../../img/_MG_1033.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6' },{ path: '../../img/_MG_0733.jpg', span: 'col-sm-6' },{ path: '../../img/_MG_0837.jpg', span: 'col-md-12' },{ path: '../../img/_MG_0806.jpg', span: 'col-md-12' }

Thumbnail: _MG_1219

DOB: 2017-09-30

article Originally a private home for a prominent Manhattan opera singer built in 1910, the house was converted to a catholic convent in the 1950’s. The house fell into disrepair and upon the current owners purchase in 2010, a full renovation/restoration of the main house, adjoining carriage house, cottage and seven acre property commenced. The main house is approximately 10,000 sf and schematic design to post-construction took three years.

Badge: 100